Are you ready to replace your IRS and accounting stress with peace of mind and more time to do the things you enjoy?
My mission is to give small business owners, CPA’s and individuals more time in their day and more rest at night by alleviating the stress involved when dealing with the IRS and State taxing authorities. Additionally, I help businesses establish sound financial systems designed to propel future growth and success, along with accurate awareness of the business’ financial position. I believe that a good accounting system (or lack of one) can make a significant difference in a company’s financial situation.
I serve clients in many industries, including professional services, retail, construction, non-profit, religious organizations, and sole proprietors. Let’s schedule a time to explore how I can be of service.
- Financial Reporting
- Fixed Asset Management
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Bank Reconciliation
- Client Invoicing
- Data Entry
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
- Payroll Taxes (including Federal & State reporting)
- Income Tax Filing & Reporting (Partnership, S-Corps, Corporation, Individual)
- Accounting System Selection
- Operational & Analytical Reviews
- Accounts Receivables Plan
- Accounts Payables Plan
- Accounting Processes for Growth & Expansion
- Operational Forecasting & ProForma’s
- Cost analysis